Published on Tuesday, 02 July 2013 21:26
Written by Sheree Krider
FAIR USE DISCLAIMER-CONTENT DISCLAIMER
The views and opinions expressed in the media, articles or comments on this community site are those of the speakers or authors and do not necessarily reflect or represent the views and opinions held by U.S. Marijuana Party.
The editorial staff oversee and administer the site pursuant to their editorial policy. However, due to the social nature of this site, we cannot be held accountable for the content in this web community.
We do not warrant the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information contained on this website. If you have a complaint about something you have found on this web site, please Contact Us.
FAIR USE NOTICE
Due to the social nature of this site, it may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit, to those who have expressed a prior interest in participating in a community of individuals interested in our methodologies, for comment and nonprofit educational purposes.
For more information go to: http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap1.html#107.
If you, as a member of the community, wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond ‘fair use’, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
- "It's Just A Thought"
- To KentuckyMarijuanaParty.com CLICK HERE!
- To "Kentucky Weed" CLICK HERE!
- To ShereeKrider.com CLICK HERE!
- To Constitutional Cannabis: Rev. Mary Thomas-Spears CLICK HERE!
- H.R.1227 – Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act
- USMJParty Platform
- The Elkhorn Manifesto
- Cannabis Hemp: The Invisible Prohibition Revealed
- The 2nd Civil War
- KENTUCKY ACTIVIST'S
- MASAKA STREET ORPHANAGE
- Ron Kiczenski: Freedom to Garden Human Rights Restoration and Protection of Nature
- Conrad Justice Kiczenski: Affidavit of Fact: HEMP
- Keary Prophet: Freedom to Garden & Protection of Nature
- ElectroPig von FökkenGrüüven
- A SUMMARY OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
- PUT AND END TO THE F*CKING FRACKING!